The SCRS Group has been operational since 2005 and new consists of several brands, taking on both small and large projects, often in collaboration with our large national network of business partners and expert industry
We are open to discuss partnership proposals in any area that we can support or add value. Contact us to discuss opportunities to work together.
We offer solutions in the following areas:
Online business solutions and applications
E-learning, Courseware & LMS platforms
Graphic Design and Digital Marketing
Academic programme development &
accreditation support (HE)
Products & Services
E-Learning: end-to-end solutions:
We have considerable expertise in e-learning and online learning. We are able to develop and host your online learning platforms, provide training on anything e-learning, host your online courses, convert your materials to e-learning, provide training related to anything online learning.
Courseware and training materials:
We have a large collection of more than 700 excellent courses for contact training or online learning. We can provide full sets of ready-to-train courseware sets with your own branding for contact training, or supplement your existing online course material with our e-learning courses. Our courseware is provided with instructor manuals, branded PowerPoints, exercises and assessments. Course material can be fully customised and branded for you.
Graphic design and digital marketing solutions:
Web design & development, SEO, graphic design, branding, mobile apps, etc. To learn more, visit www.ramborabbit.com
Magazines, catalogues and publications: Commercial or corporate magazine production and publications - e-magazines and/or in printed format.
Online business solutions and applications:
- Online learnership management system: unique platform developed specifically to track and manage all your learnership activities online, including attendance and assessment, powerful automated reporting and e-portfolio's
- E-document management systems: hierarchical permission structure to manage and organise documentation online. Ideal for MICT SETA portfolio requirements. Download brochure: Link
- Online calendar schedules: schedule and manage your team's appointments from your central office - with email notifications
- HR online leave management systems: staff apply online, leave approved online, with excellent reporting and tracking functionality
- Custom online testing and assessment: Affordable and quick, effective testing online to help determine which learning programmes are most suitable to enrol your employees. Custom tests are developed for specific learning units & courses - delivered and taken online by candidates.
- Sales Tracker: No need for complicated expensive CRM systems to track and report on sales team activities and client orders. Our sales tracker system, SalT, takes only a few minutes per day to update and plan activities of sales team. Accurate and easy to use, it provides informative reports and allows your team to create and email quotes quickly and easily.
Let us know what will make your life easier - we will develop a solution for you.
We welcome partnership proposals and opportunities to add value to businesses. Some of the opportunities that we generally keenly explore include:
Training and development:
- Trainers, Course developers – if you develop course material, we may be able to convert that into quality e-Learning to market and sell online. We are also able to provide customised printed course material for a large number of courses from our library to training companies.
We are able to convert your existing contact training material into e-learning and get it online for you, or develop and setup an e-learning platform exclusively for you to train your staff or sell your training to the public for a return on investment. We are also able to populate your platform with a selection of courses from our own library.